Thursday, August 31, 2006

Book

So get this, I have some exciting news, and now because it is official I can finally say it. I'm doing the photos for an entire book. A whole science book. My adviser, who is probably ranked in the upper 5 brilliant minds in the field of drug delivery, is writing an introductory bioengineering book, and after going through some hoops with the publisher...all of the photos in the book will be mine, and I will get paid for it.

I am so so so excited.

The idea is that there's not good introductory bioE book - most of them are technical books and difficult to read. He wants something visually appealing for freshmen to read, so my task is to make boring photos of beakers look trendy and cool.

Yay!

I think it might be time for me to buy a replacement battery charger for my camera (finally)...

No comments: