Monday, April 07, 2008

Busy Bear

I am calling myself a busy bear instead of a busy bee, because "busy bee" seems to imply something happily buzzing around a pretty flower, and that's not at all how I've been feeling lately.

Work and life are keeping me stressed and hectic these days. I haven't even glanced at a news story in the last two weeks, let alone all of my favorite blogs. Here's a big "sorry" to the e-world for not keeping up with your recipes and stories. I guess I'm going to put my head back down and continue pursuing these projects. I've got a huge experiment coming up next week, so it might be a while... In the words of our favorite CA governator, I'll be back. Err, eventually

4 comments:

Zac said...

i also have the same feeling. i'm going to have a examiation of 2-year-college on 27 Arpil. :( Life goes on... i'm Dan, by the way.

Anonymous said...

It must be that time of year ... Best of luck with preparations for the experiment!

Rachael said...

Dan, good luck on your exam!

Liz, thanks!

Zac said...

Thank you two. God bless us! :D