Friday, July 28, 2006

More dresses

Oooooh, these are pretty!
http://a6.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=bridal

And I love this one, plus it's on ebay in a size 4. Size 4 might be a squeeze for me though... I don't think I could fit that, but maybe a size 6 will pop up on ebay soon!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Melissa-Sweet-Wedding-Dress-Sz-4_W0QQitemZ160011037174QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63851QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


I really like both of these dresss. I could have the top dress shortened by a few inches and then it would work on the beach. I discovered that the length of dress that would be best is called a "tea length" dress.

Woman from lighthouse point still hasn't called back. We might go check out beach locations this weekend, though unfortunately I've got to work all day tomorrow and it's supposed to rain on sunday. I hope the weather cooperates. Did I spell cooperate right?

Anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wedding dress was tea length, very popular in 1950., It turned very yellow so you couldn't wear it, even if you wanted . Love you.. Did you find a beach??