Thursday, January 17, 2008

Things are good, though I'll still be out for a while...

I'm still going to be off food blogging for a bit (got sick, now I'm catching up with work, d'oh!), but I just wanted to leave the blog on a better note than the last two posts. My mom is much better. She is recuperating as well as could be hoped for and is on the way to a full recovery. It's not clear how much longer she'll be in the hospital (several days or several weeks?), but if everything continues to go as well as it has so far, she should be back home in about a week.

I'll be back to posting recipes soon... in the meantime, happy blogging!

3 comments:

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

All good things (which is a Leonard Cohen sign-off).

brett said...

That's good to hear. I hope everything works out well and she does better.

Susan from Food Blogga said...

Oh, that's so good to hear, Rachael. I'm sure just being home with her family will make her feel much better. Take care of yourself. -Susan